2010-11-16

onion

I made quiche again. I didn't have tart pan so made it with loaf pan. ;P
The ingredients are orthodox: tomato, onion, bacon, fried mushroom. I didn't have salad so had it with stir-fried french beans and carrots with butter and tarragon.

When I was little I had hamburg (a big meatball??) one day and dropped tiny piece of the meat on the floor. As I don't like wasting food, I gave it to our family dog who looked most wistful. Then a second later I realised of onion in the meat but our dog had eaten it already! I cried so much thinking she will be sick (or die in the worst case) but she was alright and lived for another 10 years.
I'm lucky to be human beings. I love onions.

今日はキッシュを作りました。これは本当に簡単で失敗しらずで楽しいです。今回は普通にトマトとベーコンとマッシュルームとネギを入れましたが、他の組み合わせを考え中です。次回を楽しみにしてくだされ。

No comments:

Post a Comment