2014-11-18

Christmas Open 14

Hi. Hope you all have been well.
It's all crazily hectic here with loads of Christmas orders and a few more shows..! (That's why I haven't been able to blog!!)
Thanks to those who came to Made London. It was a great show and I enjoyed the whole experience so much! I will write about it some time... hopefully before the new year!!

The coming-up shows are: (Please go to the links for more information!)
Christmas show at Cavaliero Finn, on 29th-30th (Sat & Sun) 10:30am-6pm. They are one of a few agents I have been working with for a long time from the very early stage of my career. I am very pleased they liked my new range and am glad to work together again for this show! 

They are one of my favourite galleries. They have been working on their space renovation and this will be their first re-opening show! I'm so glad to be part of it!

Christmas show at Cambridge Contemporary Crafts.
I will update the info as soon as I get the latest information about this!

And, of course, our annual Open Studio!
This time we have joined together with other local studios. (Although we only open for one day 29TH NOV!) This is a great chance to see the working studios of great makers such as Marcio Mattos & Marilza Gouvea and Martin Pearce and his guest exhibitor Annabel Faraday in their studios in Broadway Market Mews, and Karen Bunting on Beck Road (just a minute walking from Broadway Market!)

Looking forward to seeing you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment